Martial Arts Classes at Tipson CKD
Martial arts' training at Tipson Choi Kwang Do is designed to develop both the physical and mental fitness of all our students. With the help of our friendly instructors each class is focused on helping individuals live a more productive life whilst training them in the effective street self defence martial art known as Choi Kwang Do.
Tipson CKD offers a number of classes that have been developed for each student group and in each class we have many exciting drills and activities which are both aerobic and anaerobic; designed to meet the students' needs for optimum health, fitness and street self defence.
Specifically aimed at our pre-school students aged 3 - 4 years old.
Promoting confidence and self-control for kids aged 5 to 12 years old.
Our family class is for everyone, all ages and abilities training together as one.
Fitness and self-defence for adults and teenagers aged 12 years and up.
Black Belt Club
Designed for martial arts students who have black belt as their main objective.
This Martial Arts class is for ladies who feel more confident learning self defence together.
Dorking Christian Centre | Dorking
- Children & Adults (All Ages) Monday 18:00
- Children & Adults (All Ages) Wednesday 18:00
St Matthew's Church | Redhill
- Children & Adults (All Ages) Friday 19:30
- Children & Adults (All Ages) Sunday 16:00
- Black Belt Club Sunday 16:00
The Ashcombe School | Dorking
- Children & Adults (All Ages) Saturday 15:00
- Black Belt Club Saturday 15:00
- Children & Adults (All Ages) Sunday 10:00
- Black Belt Club Sunday 10:00